The privacy of our visitors to entegration.net is important to us.
These Privacy Guidelines are Entegration’s commitment to protect your information, how we treat the information you provide us.
1. When you submit a request or comment, we will not sell any personal information collected to third parties for any reason. We may keep your information on file as a record of your contact, and will maintain your information in a customer inquiry database; unless you expressly request that we not do so.
2. Registration for an account on the Help Desk site requires a valid e-mail address, first and last name, company phone number, and a user name that has not been chosen already. You are not required to provide any other information if you do not want to. Please be aware that the user name you choose, the e-mail address you provide and any other information you enter may render you personally identifiable, as on many web sites, the site editor may also automatically receive general information that is contained in server log files, such as your IP address, and cookie information.
3 .You are provided with the ability to edit your information stored for your user account during registration, after you log in to the Entegration Help Desk. You can request that your user account be deleted; to do so, please contact us. Content or other data that you may have provided, and that is not stored within your user account may continue to remain on the site at the site editor’s discretion, even after your user account is deleted.
5. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you submit such information at your own risk and absolve us of any liability. While we do take steps to limit them, our systems, like all computers, are susceptible to “hackers” and others who illegally seek and gain access to information stored on the computers’ hard drives and other memory storage devices.
6. We do not link IP addresses to information identifying individuals. We do log members’ IP addresses (the group of four numbers separated by periods, such as 126.96.36.199, that identifies a particular host computer) for the purposes of system administration, diagnostic analysis, site tracking and reporting of aggregate usage information.
7. Children. We will not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information online from a user under the age of 13.